Saturday, November 10, 2007

Early Christmas




It was an early present of sorts. My little brother, Joe, came up for a surprise visit on Tuesday. When i got off work i had a message on my phone saying the plan was to meet for dinner! What a surprise since he's been working in L.A. He had a few days off and so he decided to come up.



It's been so fun having him here. Just like old times...all our family together. Old times...but now-a-days we are good friends. Just me and the boys! We have enjoyed some quality time this week including a little Nintendo Wii (oh so fun). After boxing 3 rounds with Alycia my back was sore for days!



Then last night both the boys got to accompany me to the Holiday Banquet i organized for my work. So Fun! Joe was the bingo caller and he did a great job...Chris went home with a great prize.

As the time approaches for my parents to move up north i am reminded how blessed we are. Blessed to have been together, blessed to have relatives and good friends close by. I remember the days growing up where that wasn't the case. So for all those priceless days I am truly grateful! Life is short after all....and who knows what the future will hold for each of us but God himself.

7 comments:

Amy said...

What a great surprise! You guys are too cute!

Steve and Alie said...

YEA! I didn't know you started the blog! Hooray hooray hooray!

Andrea said...

I didn't know it either!!! welcome to the blogging world!!!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

Tip-toeing Flamingo, i am so happy that you are now a blogger!! Love ya bunches!!!
-Prancing Unicorn

Natalie said...

hello there! welcome to this blogging place! ha!

Anonymous said...

hello my friend!
nice to see you writing again.
did you finish your schooling yet? how is that going?
jacquelyn
www.bodeutsch.com

Mama Mia! said...

Hey!!! since when did you have a blog! Yahooo!!! Love the picture of the 3 of you at the wedding - you little hottie!!! see you thursday?!?! Love!