Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving "Break"

I had 4 days off and my S.O. (sold out) buddy Sharon, who stayed with me, had the week off.
We spent days and days doing what?...Having FUN of course!!
We had a marshmellow roasting party in the back yard with a bunch of peeps on Wed Night. S'mores in November...ahhh...nothing like it :)
Then the Great Day of Giving Thanks came round on Thursday. We spent it hanging with friends and family of all sorts! You know what i am truly Thankful for...God NEVER Quits Me! That's Awesome!


Not to be outdone was Friday...the bargain shoppers dream. Sharon, Angie and I braved "Black Friday" and headed for Roseville at 4:30am! Oh-dark-ridiculous for anyone who wondered.
It was a productive day of sales where i obtained a digital camera to replace my old, dead one...among other "can't live without" bargains.

After an afternoon nap refresher it was out for more fun! A game night with the Richards Family at the conclusion of which we girls crashed on their couch to the dull background noise of Sense and Sensibility. All in all an amazing 3 days!
So that's just a few of the vacation adventures we had...not to mention the weekend.
If you too should like to fill me in on your fabulous Thanksgiving...I would love to hear the tales!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Hi! I am glad you joined the blogging world, it will be to check in on you and see how you are doing. You look good and happy! What are you up to these days?

Lydia Paige Louise said...

that was so much fun!! must do again!!!

-prancing unicorn