Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Holiday Fever"

So i think i have Holiday Fever. Ever heard of it?
It's symptoms include: not able to focus on work, a desire to travel around with friends and play all the time.
It was Thanksgiving that did it. Having time off and days to play...amazing!
Now it's time for a healthy dose of reality to combat this Holiday Fever. And yet Christmas is still just around the corner. I am thankful for that!


I made my very first ever Fruit Pizza last night!
What do you think?

4 comments:

Amy said...

I think it looks delicious! The real question is....how did it taste???

Steve and Alie said...

Are you kidding me? My mouth watered as soon as I saw the picture! Now I'm starving!!

Mama Mia! said...

i want to eat it, that's what i think! hey, are we the bryan buckaroo's?!? i see you went crazy with the nicknames - hilarious, you are!

Lydia Paige Louise said...

i think it looks amazing!! and i love you shelly!!