Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New York City Visit!




So i have spent the past four days driving and seeing the sites of The Big Apple! Yep, if you hadn't heard i am on an East Coast Vaca! Flew into Philly on Saturday then drove over to New Jersey Sunday to spend 4 days visiting NY before on to other things like D.C. and PA.



The City is AMAZING!! However, i can't say i would call it visitor friendly as far as parking. Driving has been way fun....what an adventure...i am considering becoming a NY cabby!! (ok maybe that's not my calling). Saw Grease on Broadway on Sunday night and Stomp on off-Broadway last nigth! Oh so wonderful!



If you ever have the chance to get to the Big Apple i think it's worth a trip!

7 comments:

Amy said...

What brought you to NYC? How fun!!

jacquelyn said...

oh my gosh that is so awesome! that is something i wanted to do before i got married, but i never did. are you by yourself?
i have been thinking about you! you are so lovely and i wish i lived closer to you to have some nice conversations like the years long ago (=
love you and have fun!
jacquelyn

Steve and Alie said...

That is so great, Shelly!!!! What a fun vaca! Are you by yourself???

Lydia Paige Louise said...

shell, i am going to be honest with you and say that i am a bit jealous that you are in New York!!! It sounds like you are having way too much fun! well i hope you have so much more fun!:) i love you and can't wait to see you when you get home!!
prancing unicorn

The Pappoe's said...

Shelly! Now your not coming here are you...well that's ok. James and I are coming down for TDS next week. Maliya is staying home but you can still see us! ;)

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

How amazing Shelly!!! No wonder I feel like I haven't seen you in so long. I didn't even realize you had a blog but I haven't been really good at keeping up with mine. I'm trying to be better especially wanting to keep in touch after we leave. I think it's so great that you are traveling.

Jim and Jenn Blackman said...

How amazing Shelly!!! No wonder I feel like I haven't seen you in so long. I didn't even realize you had a blog but I haven't been really good at keeping up with mine. I'm trying to be better especially wanting to keep in touch after we leave. I think it's so great that you are traveling.